Saturday, October 23, 2010

Another adventure

On Saturday we went to the Butterfly house with friends.  When we arrived, we saw that it was closed.  Then we tried to go to the zoo since it was nearby.  We were informed when we got there that it was closed for renovations.  Luckily Louise's driver knew how to get to Echo Park.  Since we were two cars in transit with antsy children Echo Park became our new destination!    It was nice to be out of the city and see some greenery.  I need to get out more often......  This city can be so suffocating and you can barely hear yourself think sometimes.
There were a lot of locals there and everyone was more than happy to have their picture taken.  I should of taken advantage of it but didn't, so only managed to get a few shots.   I really need to start working on my photography.  Once I get more settled I am going to start taking classes again.  There are so many great opportunities to shoot photos here but it's hard when you have the little one in tow and it is sooooo hot.  
Max and Daddy brushing their teeth in the a.m.
The guys were put in charge of the prams as we are the ones that always push them.
Orchid Farm

Ants - they are everywere (including our apartment!)

Friendly boy in a tree.  (I know - back ground is over exposed, not as sharp as I would of liked - sorry Kristian!)
Kids taking their lunch to the picnic grounds





Our driver Sammy - guarding the car!

No comments:

Post a Comment