Sunday, September 26, 2010

Packing.....

The packers are here.  They showed up at 8am sharp.  That's one other thing that I will miss about the Swiss...their amazing punctuality.  Although, I would not of been upset if they had showed up about 15 minutes or so late.  I could of used the extra time!
It is a bit surreal seeing all of your belongings packed away into boxes.  Not knowing what condition they will be in when they get to the other side but hoping for the best.  I think that Max was a little bit freaked out as well.   Here are some packing photos:

Max wondering where all of his toys are going:

Bye Bye boxes

 A little man on a stack of big boxes.  Don't worry Lars was standing on the left hand side of him making sure he wouldn't fall off!


It's been a crazy weekend of goodbyes but I think that I will just say à bientôt for now.

à bientôt to Jenni and Catherine.  
They made the trip to Lausanne to say goodbye and save me from sitting inside all day with the packers.  
 A really great visit from my friend A.J.  that I haven't seen in about 11 years.  I finally got to meet his gorgeous family!
 Fernanda and Max.
Boy is Max going to miss Charlie.  He was happy to see Charlie and his mum Emma the day before we left.  Went for a nice walk along the lake.  It was a beautiful afternoon. 





No comments:

Post a Comment